This is the first time I started to make writing in Blogger. After a couple of days ago to join this site. Engga know why the desire is strong in themselves to try to make a script that might not be true of the writing. Because frankly I do not have the basic of journalism, it all flows from what is in my brain then pour it in writing. Things
that make my background paper is when I read posts from that bloggers somewhat enlightening to me, that we better train your brain
with something positive and stimulating the brain to keep thinking and
creative. Also maybe because my boredom with the routine work that I live so look for another media saturation that can facilitate this. Moreover,
friendship and social networking media like facebook or twitter have
also begun to lose gregetnya and feels so boring. It is very different when I read the post blogger column. There is an interest to observe and examine the text. Because
a lot of things and helpful information for myself .And invited my
desire to simply provide feedback or koment the article. And
the most distinguishing thing is when the writing on the critics by bloggers because the source data which is inaccurate or wrong
understanding of the authors and are not comprehensive. It
has its own preoccupations to follow and read it, because from here we
know the quality of the author, and will eventually be able judge who's
right and wrong, although it is not the purpose of the someone makes
writing this column. But
atleast we became aware that the writing can not be home alone,
everything should be based on facts and data that exist, and there
should be no element of deceit in it. Since the text will be read by everyone and will probably be criticized by many parties. This may be the reason why many people hesitate to write. as
well as their respective ideologies are less about technical writing is
also more dominant by his "lazy" and did not want to think. I also do not know whether this can be categorized a post or not, but at least I've tried to start writing. And still stimulate my brain to keep thinking positive. Support
and criticism on this paper so I expect that will be born tulisan2
berikutnya.dan make writing as a sideline activity that beneficial for
myself and others.
Yours respectfully
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment